Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a good low/no fat salad dressing that will go with tuna saladand tuna sandwiches? recipes will work to

If you dont like the no-fat mayos %26amp; such you could always cut it with a generous amount of pickle relish.What is a good low/no fat salad dressing that will go with tuna saladand tuna sandwiches? recipes will work to
Try fat free french dressing and tuna. It is yummy. I don't like those fat free mayos. I love fattening old Hellman's but my doctor says, 'no, no'. So I use fat free french and a buncha black pepper. Report Abuse
What is a good low/no fat salad dressing that will go with tuna saladand tuna sandwiches? recipes will work to
I use Miracle Whip Light. It only has around 1.5 g of fat per serving and it goes really well with pickle relish.
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment